a foot upon the watchtower
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

'Io Berlin' she interrupted quickly, politely however as she did not want to be referred to as this woman the whole time. And she'd be asked anyway. When the female spoke of Dymtr, merely as a passing reference, the child scowled, but Io shook her head. 'Oh, never mind him. He is as stubborn as a mule' she laughed airy, but the ashy pup behind her still frowned, his eyes twitching between her and the stranger. The woman was true, Dymtr would have prefered to stay in the hotel he was born in. But this was one of the rare times his mother got what she wanted. Estrella however didn't seem to mind, it was only now her opinion was beginning to take form after all.

The russet and white woman shrugged, 'I have heard it is a peaceful place. My son has somewhat of a temper on rare occasions and I assumed that if he was in a more peaceful environment the outbursts would be even more obsolete'. Again partly true, if not completely. He'd had two berserker moments before, both had terrified the woman. Reminding her that her son was no child of Leon Austral. 'Anathema was a much darker place, and I would of course do anything for my children'

Image courtesy of Dyrk.Wyst@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_io1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_io1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_io1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#61443c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_io1 {background-color:#bcac92; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #807159; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4656/ioberlin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:55px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_io1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread