a foot upon the watchtower
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: This is just a formality while the thread in Ana is being completed. Once there is affirmation an acceptance post will be added to this thread and your initiation task will be determined and sent to you oocly. Smile

The woman was patient, that much she could hear in her voice. Quite the opposite in dispositions as she saw from the two children looking none too pleased. While her experience with pups were lacking at best, she could still read their expressions to a fault same as with the adults that bore them into the world. But when it came to appeasing them, there was a wall she was not willing to overcome. She had been raised as a child that the decisions far greater than her mind could understand were not for her to dwell upon as such an early age. She could only trust in the guidance of her Shepard, and now in this case, the guidance of the parent. She uttered their words in silence, making no sound other than the gentle exhale of her own breathing as she again let her attention fall to the pouting boy with golden orbs staring deeply into his eyes. ‘This is far better for you…’

How she wished to say the words aloud but for the same of appearance, forced herself to remain objective and not act as a mediator to side with the mother, but as she was; the determinant factor as to if asylum was to be awarded. “Io,” knowing the woman’s name, X’yrin called her by it softly as a gracious sign of respect and humility. “I have no children of my own, but I understand your desire to better him. We treat each other as family here… and perhaps with time, all of you will be able to see this place as more than a peaceful pack, but a family as well. Though these are wishful thoughts that cannot be forced upon you, we offer nothing that would hinder you from trying.” Kindly she smiled.

“But because of your standing with Anathema, until your status has been confirmed by your leaders, that your leaving was indeed made aware to them and this flee was not in abandonment, we ask that you remain on these lands not as a member, but as a guest. We can accommodate you as best we can and offer our full hospitality, but until the validity of your story is confirmed, we cannot accept you wholly.” Regretfully the she-wolf lowered her ears, but kept her head aloft with authority to her ruling. “We are not closing our borders to you, but look at this as an opportunity to rest and-“ she glanced behind the small family to the steed piled with their wares. “-unload whatever burdens you carry.”

427 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread