a foot upon the watchtower
[html]

sweet

Word Count → 000

While Io nodded, understanding of the terms and conditions, Dymtr had begun to stand behind her. 'Shoulda brought Xyza...' he said, he muttered frustratedly, shaking his head. The frown he wore crinkled the scar on his lip as he stared up at the woman disapprovingly. 'Dymtr, no' his mother warned quickly, nudging him gently with her front paw as he crept closer. Again she looked up to the woman with an apologetic look. This was why she was coming here. Well, partly why she chose to make her home here.

'I agree. But either way I assure you that you will find nothing but truth their. I promise' she replied with a smile. 'Thank you for your hospitality'. From behind the woman and her children approached the grey feline. 'Ay came as soon as ay could'the feline said. The Russian Blue watched Io as she spoke, 'Thank you. I apologise for not telling you before'. The feline shrugged, 'Eh, ay ahm no' bothered. Things 'appen. What es the situation 'ere'. The russet and white woman nodded, 'We need to wait before we are accepted. Things need to be sorted out, people need to be spoken too'. Andrej shook his head fiercely, staring up at the Ichikan's 'Ay can vouch for 'er. Though ay assume you won't 'ear the words of a cat, eh? Bien...'. Standing up straighter Io spoke again, 'This is Andrej'.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread