Stagnant Optimism
Ayasha took a moment to look around her at the kitchen of Anathema. The floor was currently covered with blocks of wood. She raised her eyebrow in curiosity as she surveyed the mess that was the kitchen floor. And then her eyes took in the bottle of wine that seemed rather empty. That might explain part of the reason the place was a mess.

The dark female spoke and asked her what it mattered that there were planks in the pathway for anyone to step on. ”Well, I’ve repeatedly nearly tripped over them and they seemed to have been there a long time. Do you need help moving them or doing something with them? I can carve with wood.” She offered helpfully.

She introduced herself as Caprica and Ayasha gave her a friendly grin. ”Its nice to meet you Caprica. I’m Ayasha and I joined Anathema not too long ago. Have you been here long?” She would talk about who she came here with and why if asked. But she realized that people got mad when you said that you brought a murderer into their pack. But Anathema did seem to be a bit different.

Messages In This Thread