Stagnant Optimism
OOC: Sorry about the slowness of me posting.

IC: Ayasha saw Caprica’s noticing of her incredulous look about the state of the floor and wondered why she wouldn’t clean it up. Others used this kitchen as well for rather important things like cooking food. So why was this female camping out with her woodwork when the shavings and splinters could easily get into someone’s food.

But she nodded at her being a carver. She never did it as her profession path but she did do it as a hobby and knew that she did it fairly well. But Ayasha didn’t really know how to build stuff. ”I can show you how to make the wood look pretty but not how to construct things out of wood. But I can show you how I carve.” She carefully took the knife but paused. ”what sort of thing would you like me to teach you to carve?”

She nodded again at Caprica being here a few months. Thankfully she wasn’t asked what brought her here so she did the same and didn’t ask what brought the other female here. The question of how she liked being underground caused her to cock her head to the side slightly as she considered things. ”I’m still trying to get used to the paths so I don’t get lost. But it is very different from AniWaya, where I lived in a treehouse with my mother and three siblings.”

Messages In This Thread