Stagnant Optimism
Ayasha hadn’t really minded that she hadn’t been sitting down until Caprica stood up and pulled out a stool. She looked up from her carving in surprise and grinned gratefully. ”Thank you, Caprica.” She gave her another grin as she sat down, continuing to carve. She gave out instructions if she felt they were needed.

The dark colored female made a comment about her mother being a bird and Ayasha gave a girlish giggle. ”No, my mom’s not a bird. But her Spirit Guide is an owl. So that would be why she loves being aboveground, I guess.” She gave a slight shrug. She wasn’t really sure the reason why Ralla wanted to be in the treetops.

She nodded at being here in the last year but perked up slightly at hearing the name Phoenix Valley. ”I know of that place. Dawali, our leader, was good friends with Jefferson Soul and my first crush, back when I was about six months old, was from there too.” She didn’t feel bad about talking about Roran since Liam knew about him. At being born in AniWaya, she shook her head. ”No, I was born in a place called Newfoundland and came to AniWaya when I was two months old. My birth mother died protecting me from a bear and Ralla eventually adopted me.” She wasn’t too upset since she barely remembered her mother or her old home, or more what her birth mother had said about her old home.

Messages In This Thread