Millions of years, where it all began
[html]

OOC listing the wounds i want here. a cut across the face, an injury to one of her legs to slow her down and a wound on her back. bruises and shallow cuts are good too

Terra watched Noir step back with some curiosity. It was strange that she was leaving them. Terra had to wonder if there was more going on here than she'd been told. Given the chance to cause chaos Terra had leaped at the chance, though the leak of her name wasn't a good thing. She was sure Zana felt the same. Hearing that Terra had remembered the tiny coyote she'd toured around her lands once, and knew immediately that the disguised coyote was her. It had been quite clever, but it had only taken a single word to undo all that work. It racked at Terra's nerves, but she wouldn't let it eat at her.

Turning she faced the group standing behind her. Not many had wanted to come with the group that would be providing the distraction, but there were enough. She straightened, meeting the eyes of each member. We're doing something dangerous here. Some come from packs, others gamble only with their lives. There is still a price being paid here. I've played at these borders, and they're dead serious about wanting to take you down. They might even follow us beyond the borders. That's just fine though. Terra broke into a mocking grin. I think we're slippery enough to beat them.

Done with her small speech Terra turned, trotting over the lands. She didn't hesitate at the borders, already used to trespassing as if it was nothing more than passing the time of day. Terra had the ghost ahead of her, something which still freaked her out. Each path he revealed was carefully examined by Terra before following through them. Sometimes she altered the path slightly, choosing something more hidden. The path through the trees, but the ghost suddenly swerved to the side. Frightened by the change Terra halted, fur bristling. She looked around carefully before noticing an area that had been disguised. Having designed such things herself Terra moved closer for another look. Maybe it hid a path or the like.

Beyond it was a small stable. The contented nickering of horses could be served inside. Licking her lips she looked at the rest of her group. Grinning she spoke up. I think we found something pretty good. Anybody want lunch?

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread