irresistible oblivion
[html]

The cluster of strained lines transformed into the loose shape of the plant. Her pencil went on gliding across the rough page until a voice broke the muted noises of the morning. She could hear the smile in the young girl’s voice without looking up. The edge of her vision quivered with the dark hooves of the steed the girl appeared to be travelling with. Lana sighed, a slight growl escaping between her teeth.

I am capable of documenting my own way,

The woman sneered defensively, finally taking in the girl from behind her thick bang. She had dismounted, whether out of respect or comfort, Lana felt sour either way. She didn’t much like people, and she didn’t have the patience to deal with younger ones.

A chilled breezed caused the mottled gray female to slip a scarf around her higher features. Lana stiffened but remained in her crouch as the wind sought her skin with sharp teeth. The journal fluttered uncontrollable in her hand before she placed it back in her bag. Rebellious eyes took in the girl again as she introduced herself. Dark fingers plucked a leaf from the sign of spring and placed it in a small vile that had replaced the journal. She shook it gently, getting the sprout to face her as she counted the veins darker veins.

Lana,

The healer said, her tone softer but still edged like ice. A slight smirk tickled her lips when she finally stood, her Italian form looking down on the younger girl.

Realm.

She spoke again after a frosty hesitation. Her accents made the words prickle and dance across her tongue, exotic and sensual. Eyes burned through the winter air, finally meeting the other’s own coppery irises.

<style type="text/css">
.wiltinglight b {font-weight:bold; color:#e5da99; letter-spacing:.5px}
.wiltinglight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wiltinglight {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#bda560; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/fx3yh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #7b3f38; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74433a; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread