irresistible oblivion
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Pumpkin eyes regarded the work with genuine interest, she would not admit her own works were perfect and enjoyed learning from others. But her sunny and gentle disposition soured as the elder woman spoke. Oh, now she hoped Immy got to the healer rank before this woman. Imagine trying trying to work with someone with this much disrespect for their higher ranked family. Odessa was usually slow to use her rank against others, but now it seemed that it was only her duty as a trusted member of Salsola. To discipline the associates when they stepped out of line. 'You might want to watch that tongue of yours, associate' she spat, softer than a more confident person, such as Salvia, might have. 'Disrespect towards your betters won't get you far here'.

'Either way' she concluded, her voice soft and harmless again. A sign she wanted no more hostility, 'I was just telling you, if you ever wanted to refer to something. Or even contribute to it'. She shrugged, while she enjoyed tending to it herself, it was neither here nor there whether she minded someone else working on it too. As far as she knew it was near impossible to be added to at the moment, for it was up to date last time she had looked.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread