On the verge of twilight
[html]

WC^.^ Wretch is very socially awkward <3 forgive her!

She had been so preoccupied with thoughts of her friend that she had not yet thought about what she would do if it ended up not being Tawny that she came across. The voice that carried through the trees should have been enough to deter her and make her run the opposite direction - it was obviously unfamiliar to her. But something made her continue to go. She had to see it with her own eyes, to be absolutely certain that Tawny wasn't anywhere in the immediate area before she would move on and look elsewhere. She burst through the collection of shrubbery that lay between the two of them. Wretch froze afterward, eyes landing on the horse first and then on the other canine in slight shock.

..I heard your voice. I thought you were someone else - I didn't mean to uhh.. Her voice faded off awkwardly. She moved from foot to foot, looking for exits that she could easily take in case the other changed their mind and chose to come after her. She'd been surprised several times in the past and wanted to be ready in case this girl was more dangerous than she looked. I was looking for my friend...I haven't seen her for a few days and we usually travel together. She tried to explain, voice crackling with anxiety. She still held many misgivings about interacting with others, and wasn't sure how some canines would react to certain things that she would say. Darkness was beginning to fall around them and she looked up to the sky before turning her aqua gaze back to Kira. I should go. Sorry for interrupting - you can keep singing if you want, and I'll just leave you be. She hesitated now.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread