On the verge of twilight
[html]
OOC lol Kira is totally invading Wretch's personal space right now xD
class="KiacodesInput">

The young wolf studied the white hybrid with her sharply colored eyes, too pale and icy to be considered truly yellow. It was an oddity as it was the only cold thing about her. She smiled a warm smile, her pristine white canines glinting in the moonlight as it ascended into the ever darkening sky. It was several moments before the hybrid approached, and Kira’s brows slowly knitted together in confusion, but her countenance did not harden. She cocked her head again slightly. She was strange, this one. When she finally approached her frowning brows smoothed, and her smile was radiant once again. She watched her as she passed by the bear pelt so warm and inviting on the ground and sat beside it instead. When she tossed the flint she grabbed it without hesitation and held it in her hand, rather than settling down to her task. There was no thank you from her lips, either, but it wasn’t because she was being impolite. It was her first encounter with anyone outside her family and she was bubbling with excitement.

As the girl, now known as Wretch offered her name, Kira realized how far apart they were sitting and rushed to remedy it. She quickly scooted down the bear pelt to sit beside the other girl, turning her body to face her. She was eager to start a conversation, but the hybrid beat her to it, asking the first question. “Well, when my brother left us to go out on his own he came back and told us so many wonderful stories about what’d he done and seen, I had to get out too. I was only half a pup then, so I had to wait. Now, here I am.” She spoke quickly, the words tumbling out of her mouth at an incredible near indecipherable velocity. “I just packed up my things and left for Nova Scotia…This is Nova Scotia, right?” She gazed at Wretch questioningly. “I heard there were a lot of Luperci here.” She paused a moment, as if to catch her breath. “Mother and Father didn’t want me to leave, but I just had to. They gave me Rhaego, though.” She gazed at the horse, who by now had ceased to worry over the two Luperci girls and was nudging his nose through the snow, trying to reach something edible beneath.

The girl adjusted herself to sit on her knees and calves, placing a hand on each knee. “Enough about me, what about you, do you live here?” She questioned, but as soon as she asked another question was on her lips. “Who was it you were looking for?” She watched her a moment, waiting for an answer before turning towards a spot of ground before them. The flint in hand she reached for the other materials and soon started about creating a fire, possibly giving the hybrid a chance to regain some personal space. She succeeded after a time, the gleam of the fire dancing in her eyes.

class="KiacodesSubTitle2">Word Count: 503
table by raze, template by

revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.KiacodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/yfwao.png') #585f13 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.KiacodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesInput {padding:10px; margin:10px; border:1px dashed #2f330a; color:#2f330a; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; background: url('http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg'); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.KiacodesInput b {color:#ff7172; text-shadow:#2f330a 1px 1px 2px;}
.KiacodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #2f330a; color:#ff7172; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread