On the verge of twilight
[html]

She had survived on her own for these last few months, but that didn't mean that she was all that knowledgeable of travel. She knew that the giant ball of light in the sky was called the "sun" and that when it set, the stars would come out and darkness would fall upon the lands...but not much else about it. Wretch didn't know her directions, but had traveled certain paths around the area in the past and tried to use the same paths over and over again. O..ok She said, trying to show that she understood the other's words about directions of travel. Wretch scratched her head when asked about whether Tawny was pretty. Wretch had always thought that her scarred friend was quite beautiful..but each of the two females had their own individual look. Yes, she was very pretty. I thought so, anyway She answered quite seriously.

Maybe we should travel together, Kira. I plan to travel back to the pack I grew up in to see if my father was back...but after that I have no plans. She proposed, broaching the subject carefully. If Kira wasn't interested then Wretch would take no offense...she could see no harm in two canines watching each others' back and having mutual respect for one another. She had been missing the company of another canine ever since she had lost Tawny. Perhaps this would fill that void a little, if the other girl agreed. Wretch had thought that the crackling of the fire might have shrouded her words, but it appeared that Kira had heard them all. She shrugged a bit, looking into the flames. I felt something special for her. It's why I miss her so much...I never thought we would be separated like this. Heartache.

The horse seemed startled by Kira's next ouburst, and Wretch's blue eyes widened in surprise as well as she turned her head back to stare at the animal. Had it become unsettled? Would it calm down? The horse seemed to follow its master's orders well and soon quieted with some firm words from Kira. I got in a fight earlier. Some bitch didn't want to let me into a building in the city...and I wanted to see if there was any yarn in it. I eventually got away, but I got cut on some glass and tossed through a window at some point She said simply. I might have something..Oh, did you cut yourself...? I have some cloths in here that might do, as well as a bottle of alcohol. If I got some of the glass out of the cuts I could just lick some of them, though... She offered the other girl her bag to look through, unsure of what she might want to use. Is your finger OK?

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread