On the verge of twilight
[html]

Slight PP of glass removal if that's ok :3

She had no idea what a hume-den was, but kept her muzzle closed on the subject. Wretch didn't want to appear more ignorant than she was already proving herself to be in regards to the outside world. She had been a very, very sheltered child...always protected, always given anything she could ever want. Now that Saul was gone, that reality had been shattered and she had been forced to grow up quite a bit in the last couple of months. She was no expert on living on her own, having had Tawny with her to help her with things from the beginning..but she was learning.

The girl could see the advantages of having a companion, it seemed, and she agreed to Wretch's request. It would make both of their lives a whole lot easier to travel places together, and as long as they had some way to find one another again then they wouldn't be separated for very long whenever they chose to go off and investigate things by themselves. She would have to think of some kind of a system...perhaps they could state an area that they would be in, or Kira could make a map of the area and mark their future locations and the paths that they would take on it so that each one would know where to go to find the other. Good She said quietly.

Rhaego did startle her, but she wondered if her fear of the giant beast would go away with time. She would just have to get used to the horse and his mannerisms. Wretch knew very little about horse behavior, so such actions and sounds made her fear the beast a bit. Kira dismissed her concerns over her cut finger, and Wretch tried to hold still so that she could get her work done. She would occasionally flinch when a piece of glass was removed, but didn't move much besides that. She was protecting something for some reason...I didn't get it then and I still don't. Must have been something really valuable, though. I didn't think anything in the city could be claimed, especially by just one canine..and I thought I could take her. I'm not a very good fighter yet, though..so I did get hit a few times. Have you ever been in a fight? She asked.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread