On the verge of twilight
[html]
OOC Not a problem, same here a teeny bit

Kira listened intently as the girl spoke, being as careful and gentle as she possibly could. She winced whenever Wretch flinched, but otherwise her hands were very steady. Practiced hands they were. Hands that worked leather and hides, sewn clothing, tended horses and children. Despite her youth she had many skills, and an eagerness and will to learn such as you could find, and always with a radiant smile on her lips and a glint in her cold, near colorless eyes. The fires warmth seemed not to touch them as she worked, and they shone silver in the night. “Still, I really doubt you were trying to steal anything for her to get so offended, I wonder what it was she was hiding.” She mused. “But that is awful, that woman sounds wicked.” She said, disapproving. When she asked her about fighting she shook her head with a small smile. “No, I’ve never really gotten into a fight, maybe with my brother, but…that wasn’t a real fight. We didn’t use weapons or anything. He stole my toy.” She pouted a moment, before shaking her head and laughing lightly.

When she was finished removing the glass she grabbed a bit of cloth and tore off a small piece without care. She doubted it was anything the girl would miss, and if it was she was highly confident in her skill to repair it. She took the bottle of alcohol, more carefully this time and tipped it over a bit enough to wet the cloth. When she turned back to the white girl her face was terribly apologetic. “This will sting,” She warned. She went for the smaller cuts first, swiping at them lightly with the cloth until she was satisfied that they were properly cleaned. She was quick and precise, never lingering overlong, but when it came to the largest of her wounds she hesitated and looked up at Wretch. “You can hold my hand if you want for this one.” She left her left hand open and waiting for the hybrid to squeeze or not and bent to do the last of her work. She dabbed lightly at first, testing it, before swiping with a little pressure, careful all the while.

When Wretch’s wounds seemed properly taken care of Kira sat back on the pelt and fingered the leather pouch at the hollow of her throat. A fond smile crept over her lips, but it did not reach her eyes. Instead they seemed almost sad, but before any tears could come she blinked them away and sighed shortly. It was just a moment before she turned to Wretch again. “Are you hungry?” She asked, feeling a sudden rumbling in her stomach. The rabbit hadn’t lasted as long as she thought it seemed.

Word Count: 462
table by raze, template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.KiacodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/yfwao.png') #585f13 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.KiacodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesInput {padding:10px; margin:10px; border:1px dashed #2f330a; color:#2f330a; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; background: url('http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg'); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.KiacodesInput b {color:#ff7172; text-shadow:#2f330a 1px 1px 2px;}
.KiacodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #2f330a; color:#ff7172; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread