Youth's Folly
[html]

WC:

Caspa had given her a few lessons on things that were important for a fighter to know. She practiced daily, hoping each and every day that she would not need to use her skills at any time. Wretch was intent on finding the things that she needed in this shop and she didn't want to get deterred by anything or anyone. She looked around as she lifted things and sifted things around, trying to figure out what she could use in this place. It didn't seem like there was very much of a selection at all and it seemed as if she was going to leave empty handed. Wretch sighed, turning around to leave.

She saw the other canine then and immediately crouched down into a defensive pose. She didn't want any trouble...but she did want to search this place more thoroughly. If this canine thought that it was worth protecting then there had to be something really great about it. There are scents everywhere. Who would want to own a part of the city, though. There's no prey here...how do you eat? She said. She had no intention of leaving. I have as much right to be here as you do - you don't smell of any packs as far as I can tell Wretch said, clutching the hilts of her both her daggers and staring down at the other..

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread