Youth's Folly
[html]

WC:Maybe this fight doesn't have to end terribly =D

How could someone keep control of something if they weren't around it 24/7? It was always something she had wondered about packs, and the thought ran through her head now as she stared back at this loner. Amy didn't seem to want to share...something that she did not fully understand. Why would a loner care so much about this run down shop unless there was something really good there? Wretch stared back at her as she spoke, thinking of how to move her body so that she could take the strike that was surely coming.

She wondered what Amy could be hiding - a bad past, some puppyhood trauma that had made her willing to fight everyone and anyone without pause? The girl liked to examine each creature that she met and try to guess the motives behind whatever it was that they did, so she found this to be especially interesting. There was more to life than just food, apparently. Good to know. What if I don't want to leave? I want to talk - what's so special about this building, anyway? She said.

The thrown item came very near to her ear but she pulled her head aside just in time for it to fly past. Instead of backing away from the aggressive lunge of the other she rolled off to the side, glass splintering beneath her with a few pieces cutting into her skin. She paid no mind to this, getting to her feet immediately and hastening toward the doorway so that they could brawl out in the open. There was no use getting backed up into a corner. What's your name, lovergirl? She called in a coy but sarcastic tone.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread