Youth's Folly
[html]
OOC: I was only interested in a thread that Wretch could actually win a fight in...is that still OK? o.o I had said that in the thread request.

The girl had been training long and hard for a day like today. She was full of energy and vigor for the fight...she longed to taste the blood of this bossy dog. She'd been beaten before and didn't mind it too much, so long as she lived to tell the tale of it. Wretch had lost two fights but had won several others, slitting the throat of the coyote hybrid that had assaulted her on the border. Whatever was in this building seemed to be very important to this canine, so important that she wasn't willing to share it whatsoever. Whatever. She'd try and get what she wanted and would get some valuable experience from it in the long run.

As a coyote hybrid herself she was dainty but swift, twin daggers able to move quickly toward her target. She raised her daggers up in in front of her as she backed away, prepared to take whatever came at her. The other female lunged toward her and she moved even farther back, bringing the daggers forward slightly in case Amy tried to land a blow on her. You spoke just fine a few minutes ago...what's wrong now? Cat got your tongue? She continued to try and taunt. I don't plan on leaving, so do your worst

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eddadf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ae5779; }
.wretch-01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#be93ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BAyMu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread