leave the darkness behind
[html]

thank you! I left it open for you if you wanted one more post, but otherwise we can end here <3

Just as he'd been able to see their moves as if in slow motion in his head, and with perfect clarity recall where limbs needed to be placed or removed to avoid blows, there was a certain element of it that was faster than normal. So as he fell towards X'yrin's thigh, her palm pressed firmly to the top of his head, he was able to clearly feel the wind whipping against his face at the same time as his jaws closed firmly over the females thighs. He hadn't meant to draw blood, it was never his intention. But the momentum of his own previous attack as well as the force from her palmed hand on his head meant that he was unable to keep his jaw as soft as he'd wanted. As a result, he pierced the skin and he held the sharp intake of breath as the resulting pain came. An apology was already on his lips as the pressure on his head stopped and her palm came once again to push at his face.

He released immediately, the taste of her blood already repulsive on his tongue. He dropped onto his right knee for the moment as he hit the ground, his tongue lapping against the roof of his mouth as he tried to eradicate the taste from his lips. Guilt and apology wracked his body as he stood up, green eyes turned in sheer concern from the female. He straightened up, both of his hands palm upwards to indicate that both of them were done and that he hadn't meant to harm her. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!" He exclaimed, refraining from rushing forward. He had no idea if she would take offence to the accident and he didn't want to invade her space if she just needed to calm down.

"Would you, uh, like to come back to my tent and I can clean that up?"

He asked, concern and fear laced in his voice. He didn't want to force her into anything, but he felt the need to straighten things out and perhaps cleaning her wound might make up for it. He gestured with his hands before he set off, unsure whether X'y would follow him or not.

-exit saul & x'yrin??-

word count → 379 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread