Heading Home
[html]

Is Gunnar Lupus, Secui or Optime? Sorry short post.

Word Count :: +252

A voice from behind shook Regner out of his thoughts and he turned to see a black furred dog bounding towards him, barking a greeting. Regner responded with a slow nod, following this up with a quiet, "Greetings." when the stranger had gotten closer.

Help was offered but Regner shook his head slowly letting out a low rumble, "I am fine thank you. Adelle is lighter than she looks, fluffy fur." Regner shook his head again, displaying his own matching fur. That being said Adelle was still fairly heavy for a puppy her age, just Regner's pride prevented him from revealing this fact.

Regner took a moment to examine the stranger, his nose taking in the scent that he was rapidly coming to associate as the Cavalieri scent, his eyes taking in the shaggy black fur and scars. Regner kept his stare steady and his voice silent before he let out a quiet grunt and spoke. "My name is Regner, might I ask yours?" While Regner had no intention of accepting help with a task as simple as carrying his granddaughter he had no problems with taking a conversation with a packmate as an excuse to have a rest. Up on his back Adelle let out a quiet yawn and stirred, blue eyes blinking blearily as she looked around, her sleepy gaze becoming alert and curious as she noticed the new canine, though look was all she did for now, tired and unwilling to dig herself out of her comfortable perch.

<style>
.Regner { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Regner.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; width:90%px; max-width: 640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:405px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Regner b {color:#770e0e; }
.Regner p { color:#b99320; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Regner p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Regner .wc {color:#b99320; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b99320;}
.Regner .ooc {color:#b99320; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread