When Different Worlds Collide [DND]
[html]

OOC:

Word Count: +500

He had been thinking of a name for the Stallion, knowing that horses normally had names thanks to conversations with Wayne and Dixie but he had been at a loss, almost telling the horse lovers to think of a name for him. However, the horse had been a gift from Tony, and regardless of if he liked it or not Jazper was a gentleman and would not take a gift from his son for granted. It amazed him regularly how his children had grown in the past year. Fia now had Gunnar and it looked as though Enzo was smitten with Juliet, the artisan he had saved. He wondered if Tony would find someone, there was not much choice for young ladies within Casa, especially not the damsel’s in distress that the Knight’s often seemed to fall for. He worried that with age his pups would break away from him and Casa to find their own way, and that simple thought drove him to appreciate the stallion before him.

"Vito." The Sole said simply. It was a word of the English language that he had never quite grasped in his readings. Vito power, he vetoed the idea….it just made no sense to him, much like the horse. Yep, only the best for my Tony." The father chuckled, "He’s always been very particular. If he wants something he’ll get it and he always wants the best. It wasn’t a terrible quality though it did get the boy in trouble sometimes. He was simply very determined and head strong, a train Jazper blamed on Ghita, though the Knight was not particularly weak willed either or patient either.

"His mother was the same. She always knew what she wanted and wouldn’t let anyone tell her different. A barn collapsed partially with one of our nieces inside and she went in to get her and ended up almost getting killed herself. She ended up with permanent damage to her knee but Fenris knows she would not listen to me and take it easy no matter how I pressed." A soft smile accompanied the story. He had never spoken of Ghita to anyone since forming Casa, keeping his thoughts to himself.

The cowboy’s serious tone was not left unnoticed, though he wasn’t really sure of why it was important what he planned to do with the horse. "I guess he’ll primarily be used for long distance travel and to help carry things to other packs and back or from Halifax. He’s a strong horse but a bit on the wild side so I’ll leave most of his training and daily life up to you and Dixie, I trust that you two will know what he’s best for. Does it really matter if he’s used for work or is left to his own devices?" Jazper’s words were genuine as he was very ignorant to horses and their uses and honestly could not tell the difference between a more showy horse and a workhorse.

<style type="text/css">
.jzprmirror b {font-weight:bold; color:#998328; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jzprmirror {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#0f1123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xgChm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d6183; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jzprmirror .wordcount {color:#998328; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5d6183; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#998328;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread