Watch me bloom [aw]
[html]

Word Count → 194 :: I don't mind at all! I want her to get to know everyone. Sorry for the short reply Tongue

Another wolf approached her, his fur as white as the light layer of snow on the ground. She wagged her tail to his soft bark of greeting, sending back a soft woof of her own. When she wasn't being threatened by the many terrors of the world she was just like any other pup. She knew that this male carried no threat. They were pack mates, they were family. As he pushed his nose into her head she very gentle nipped the area below his chin. It was an act of submission and of acceptance. She was helpless without the older wolves of the pack so it was her place to show them her appeasement. Besides, it was awfully cute.

"Hello." Her reply was a happy one, though her voice was soft and a little shy. She acknowledged his name with a nod, but she didn't think to give her own in return. "Yes. Deuce said I could stay here. Be safe." Safe from her terrible past and the phobias it had created. She turned again to watch the passing of the river, her eyes following a branch as it made its way downstream.

<style>
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 95px 0px 0px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... plate2.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position: top right;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread