Watch me bloom [aw]
(OOC Note: I PM'd Holly's player about the time differences and she said it was alright for me to join as she'd never set an exact time for the thread. Hope this is okay? WC: 300)

It had only been a few hours since Ciara had joined the pack after being accepted by Zalen. Her stomach was still uneasy from all the excitement of first meeting the Alpha and then being brought into New Dawn lands to meet the others. So far, the only other wolf whose curiosity she'd perked was the pack Epsilon, Augustus. She'd been afraid at first when he'd come to her with a dominant pose, but she allowed her instincts to guide her. She'd done pretty well in her first meeting with the snowy male, she figured at least, but she had sensed that, judging by the looks the Epsilon had been giving their ebony Alpha, that her new acquaintance had some business to discuss with him.

With another soft, happy yip, she had pinned her ears back politely and backed away from them. She wasn't sure what the protocol was for leaving the presence of higher-ranking wolves, but she kept her head and tail low as she moved away to give them privacy. She'd planned to go to the river and get a drink, the scent and sound of the running water had reminded her just how thirsty she was. However, en route to the river, she had spotted a small, oddly-coloured pup and a different male.

Warily, she took her drink while watching the two out of the corner of her eye. Licking the dripping water from her black and tan maw, she perked her ears and moved over towards the other wolves. They smelled of the pack, so she automatically relaxed a little. She twitched her ears, lowering them just slightly and holding her tail parallel to the ground in the stance of a curious wolf. Her brown and gold flecked eyes watched the two carefully, especially the male, who might be a higher rank than her.

Slowly, carefully, Ciara approached the two new pack members, letting out a small whine to ensure them she meant no harm.

Messages In This Thread