[M]-Knife and Heart
[html]

Word Count ::

Imhotep had decided that today would be another trip. Another chance to see what he could get for the clinic. With each day the floor he was working on was coming together. After it was fully down he would have what ever help he could get smoothing it and making it as nice as possible. The next step would be the walls and then furniture and then they'd be open. the male working along side his friend Odessa. both striving to be medics to help the family. She knew more of herbs and workings. He could mend bones and was very spiritual. There was so much the pair could do as a team. Imhotep looked at the sky and smiled.

He moved along the path and smiled as others came and went so many were here and it was no wonder. There was much to do here and Imhotep enjoyed it greatly. Though he did not enjoy having to hide his scent. He was very careful though to do as he was told and had even spent the night before out side the border of Salsola trying to allow himself to weld with the wilderness.

As he entered the land though he noticed a wolf female as she struck a tree and it took Imhotep back a bit. He opened and closed his hand only imagining what that must have felt like. Then he chose to move in. He wanted to see what was wrong with her and if he could help. Though over them flew a bird and he was interested more so. "S..suses me Ma'am looks hurt. I medical can help?" He spoke his thick Arabic accent forcing him to break some words awkwardly. Added to his still learning of the language.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread