[M]-Knife and Heart
[html]

Word Count ::

Imhotep had to admit that although he was not fully attracted to the wolf woman she would be a great practice partner for making sure he could court the lovely Odessa. He wanted to Give her the world though he still didn't understand how he felt towards the darker furred wolf girl. He wasn't sure he knew what love was but like any male he could feel attraction to her. He also knew that Salsola frowned upon those who had children out of mateship.

"What you like do? Music? Dance?" He asked as he pulled her a little closer. He was not much of a wolf well he was no wolf but he was a man. A good man, one who tried hard but seemed never to fit the mold that Salsola had. He tried though because it was like home. Though he never could find himself like some of the thorny members.

"for the night I am yours." He spoke as he patted her hand and moved along through the crowd ever so careful not to run her into anything. "Tell Me what happened to eyes. you no see the world I can tell." He spoke. Her eyes were glazed and he could tell that she saw nothing. It made him almost sad.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread