[html]
Hotaru
Earth, Sky, Day, Night;
Sound and silence,
Dark and light
One alone is not enough,

You need both together.....

Word Count :: 532 OOC

The lack of a name wasn't all that upsetting to Hotaru. It wasn't the first time someone had refused to give out their name, and the grey wolf was sure it wouldn't be the last. It was a curious habit though. Why did some canines give out their names freely while others hid behind a mask of anonymity. Even though Hotaru was paranoid at times, she was never that bad. It was an intriguing question, but one best left unanswered.

Hotaru smiled as she was pulled closer towards the male, his strong body pressing against hers. The blind wolf was enthralled by the physical contact, and every fiber of her being urged her on. The smile she hosted was not the usual polite smile, but a mischievous grin. "Dancing sounds marvelous. There's a...certain level of intimacy that can only be achieved when bodies collide in physical exercise. A heightened sense of awareness and passion that ones feels when their body moves in perfect harmony with that of another. Wouldn't you agree?" As she spoke, her hand lightly caressed his arm as it moved from his biceps to his palms. The idea of having such a muscular man to herself, even for a single night put Hotaru in a very dangerous mood.

It was comforting to allow the hound to lead the way. For once, she didn't really have to worry about running into people and booths, or making sure that she didn't trip over anything. His soft touch was thrilling as well, although she found herself comparing him to Light. Hotaru did her best to avoid thinking about Light, but he managed to creep into her thoughts every now and again. The grey wolf let her tail swish to the side once, almost like she was trying to wipe away her thoughts.

The hustle and bustle of the crowd didn't really bother her, although she wished that some of the cats would be quiet. Not far off, the spitting and hissing of two cats could be heard as they fought over something. Above their heads, the soft wingbeats of Fawkes could be heard as he flew from perch to perch. Fawkes was as loyal as ever and never more than a few paces behind the pair.

Hotaru's dangerous mood switched from playful to royally ticked off. He mentioned her eyes, her lack of sight. That was the last thing she needed to hear. Hotaru stopped walking, and twisted her head up to face where she believed the Pharaoh hounds head would be. Anger seethed in her unseeing eyes and a frown stretched across her face. " I can "see" the world just fine without my eyes, thank you very much. I don't need sight to know that you are taller than I am, or that there are cats fighting behind the tents to our right. I don't need my eyes to know that there is a red tailed hawk following us. So if you even dare to pity me then you can just go fuck yourself." There was nothing wrong with Hotaru's eyes, and she knew it. What really scared her though was the idea that something might be wrong with her brain.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.taru-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... idebar.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#aab9d8; width:580px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.taru-template .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.taru-template .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.taru-template b {color:#031539; }
.taru-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.taru-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.taru-template .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread