[M]-Knife and Heart
Brain toast Srry love

Imhotep had fallen in love with the idea of showing this woman a good time. She seemed to need it and it gave him the chance to study how she held herself and others around them. After all being here was nothing more then a day of learning and trying to figure out what he had to do to survive in this world. Though it seemed as though he needed to choose his words more wisely to survive here.

Imhotep looked at her. thats not what he meant it seemed as though many here didn't understand the sand prince. "Mmhm You miss understand me. I don't pity you pity is for the weak." He spoke trying to formulate the sentence proper. "I merely meant you no see the world like I do.' he stopped and turned to the he was in front of her. He reached for her hair. "like I see lovely brown and silver hair and a woman with misty eyes. though there so captivating." He spoke as he stood in front of her. "You could never tell if I were truly handsome or some disgusting errrr whats the word... Creep yes creep." He spoke as he waited fore her to say something.

Messages In This Thread