[html]
Hotaru
Earth, Sky, Day, Night;
Sound and silence,
Dark and light
One alone is not enough,

You need both together.....

Word Count :: 363 Bipolar Hotaru

She hated being looked down upon. She hated being seen as weak or in constant need of assistance. Hotaru was a wolf, and a woodcarver. Her creations could be as beautiful as they were deadly. Her words of fire could also have a similar impact. However, that fire was quenched as the large male tried his best to explain and in his own way, apologize. Hotaru's ears twitched as she heard and felt the male move in front of her. The grey femlae released his arm and stood with one hand on her hip. She felt the tips of his fingers lightly brush against her short hair before the rest of his palm ran through the roughly trimmed fur.

Hotaru closed her eyes and leaned into the large palm. She practically craved the soft touch, the gentle attention. Hotaru slowly opened her eyes and started into a world of black that was filled with the Egyptian male's melodic voice. Slowly she raised her paw, searching for his face. In a much softer and kinder voice she said "I already told you didn't I, I can "see" just fine with out my eyes. My hands can feel your form and my ears can hear your voice. I know when I'm facing an Egyptian prince or slithering creep. No colors and light can ever compare to the way I see." A soft smile spread across her face. Hotaru really was a sucker for compliments.

High above a screech could be heard. Fawkes was complaining, rather loudly, about the way the golden male acted around his master. Fawkes did not approved of the newcomer, nor did he appreciate the male stepping over his boundaries. To the red tailed hawk, Light was the only one who was right for Hotaru. Not some, muscular dog with practically no hair. Fawkes circled above the pair, his complaints loud and completely in low speech.

With a small laugh and a wave of her hand to stop Fawkes's screeching, Hotaru turned her attention back to the male before her. "You'll have to excuse him. Fawkes can be...a bit stubborn. Now, I believe you were about to show me a good time?"

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.taru-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... idebar.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#aab9d8; width:580px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.taru-template .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.taru-template .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.taru-template b {color:#031539; }
.taru-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.taru-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.taru-template .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread