Older brother, restless soul, lie down
[html]
[/html] The girl was quick to fetch her items, but retrieved the hammer from him with a slight dip of her head and a quick apology. Claudius shrugged in reply. It wasn't anyone's fault, really; he was just glad his toboggan wasn't ruined and he hadn't been hit in the head with the hammer! In all, he wasn't too bothered at all. Of course, politeness dictated that she reply with an equal apology. When she spoke, he noticed her words had a tramontane accent, likely indicating foreign ancestry. Although he was curious as to her origins, he dared not ask. After all, it was only a curiosity and he was certain he would find out if he was patient enough.

When she introduced herself, Claudius, pushed himself to his feet. He placed his hands on his knees and straightened out, all the while making certain not to trip over his own toboggan. Wouldn't that be embarrassing! Now that they were both standing, he realized that he was a bit taller than she. He took a step back and took her hand in a warm, but firm handshake.

"I-I-I'm Claudiu-us," he replied slowly. "Gatlvs-ska-a -- Cr-a-aftsman -- of Ani-Wa-a-aya," he explained. "It's very... nice to.. meet... you." [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread