Settling Down
[html]

WC: 263

Regner cocked his head curiously at the strangers unusually timid behaviour. "Might I ask your name?" he queried gently. Normalyl Regner might have taken a name not being offered as an insult but the combination of timid and respectful behaviour from the man before him cut that anger off before it had even begun, leaving confusion in its place.

Regner did frown slightly when his offer of help was rejected, taking it as an indirect slight against his age. Frowning he spoke up, still keeping his gravelly voice soft as he was unsure about the strangers reactions to conversation, "I insist. I may be too old for most jobs but I can still carry," Regner flicked his ear in a mildly agitated manner, "There is so little I can do to help that I feel useless sometimes. It would do me some good to help with something, even if it is just carrying firewood."

Adelle had finally exhausted her patience and moved closer to examine the man, her tail wagging as she sniffed at the fur around his ankles, her nose twitching as she occasionally leant in too close. Regner hadn't noticed Adelle's movement because of his conversation of he would have apologised for her behaviour. His attentiveness left Adelle free to do what she wanted for now and, deciding that she liked this stranger, Adelle curled herself around the leg that she had been sniffing, soft puppy fur brushing against the harder fur of the grown wolf as Adelle sat down and panted happily, tail wagging across the surface of the snow.

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#848484; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#AAB6C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 7893-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread