Settling Down
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley's ears twitched slightly as Regner spoke in a language that was new to the slave. Adelle seemed to understand it just fine though, unwrapping herself. Hadley felt guilty for that, knowing that he had no right to dictate what the pup could and couldn't do. The only time he could truly step in and interfere was if the pup's life was in danger, which it clearly wasn't, having her intertwining around his legs. Hadley moved carefully, not wanting to end up bumping the pup and sending her tumbling.

The question was rather surprising. Hadley stooped down, picking up some more pieces as he considered how to answer. My master purchased me from Amy and brought me here so I could serve him. Saying her name caused Hadley to look around, eyes darting as if simply saying it could summon her to hurt him. Carefully he passed what he had picked up to the old hybrid and continued gathering, making sure only to collect what was usable.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread