Wait, there's a pack over here?
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count ::

She was a broken family and she was working to heal the wound that she had caused, She had thrown her mate out of the family and now she had two small children to raise. Her daughter and Io's son though she considered him hers now. She smiled as roamed the border she now had more duty in the pack and would not allow this problem to keep her from her job.

As she moved along she heard a howl and she stopped. The sound that emitted was calling for her. Who was calling for the Oriax? There was no one that needed her that she knew of. The golden queen was not to far off from the call so she figured she might as well. Long legs allowed her to move swiftly along the border as she let out a whistle calling for the hoard of animals she had to move along. Both felines moved swiftly through the trees and Shou took to the air.

She had to admit she felt like a tamer of sorts. She moved along and smiled as she saw the male come into view. They had spoke at the festival but both could not speak for long. "Greetings and Welcome to Anathema." Seron spoke as she held her arm up allowing Shou to land. She smiled and looked at him. "come no reason to stand at the border. Other then my invitation what brings you to Anathema?" The oriax asked as she looked at him with golden eyes.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread