Wait, there's a pack over here?
[html]

WC:371. Get the small stuff outa the way hehe

He waited patiently which wasn’t something he did very often. But he didn’t have to wait long as footsteps where plainly heard. Ears perked and as she appeared, surrounded by what seemed to be a zoo, he smiled and dipped his head respectfully. Having no need to continue standing upon four legs instead of two the bold male changed forms rather abruptly. His tall frame rose up and his vantage point became what he was used to once again… towering over most anyone.

“Bonjour Madam. And yes the fabled Anathema pack, Believe I caught one of your pack mates in Dahlia once. Sent him back with a good lesson.” He boasted with a bit of a chuckle. His foot stepped forward having the invitation and her welcome. It felt odd to be on the grounds of another pack, most if not all the time he observed the unwritten rule, but it didn’t mean he wasn’t dumb enough to do so if pushed.

“Well you invited me so I came. But there are several things I think we should discuss. First of which is a IO Berlin? She recently came to our doorstep asking to join our pack. She stated she left on good terms but I am wanting to make sure.” He stated quickly as he walked a bit with her. The coyote woman had a pleasant demeanor so it didn’t really bother him to be so civil in a pack he still held under a lot of suspicion. There were other topics as well, certain individuals who had been hanging around their borders, something he hoped she would understand as well.

“Also since I’d like to discuss the quick stuff first, this Amy woman and man boy thing called Rojo, coyote wolf hybrid from the looks of it. The two of them having been hanging around Ichika and from my understanding around Anathema as well. Amy having attacked a pack mate.” He left it at that for now, allowing her time to respond to both topics. He hoped that if there was to be any co-operation between two packs so close together, they could rally behind common causes first and work out the more complicated issues later.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread