Wait, there's a pack over here?
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allerta+Stencil);</style>Aeron Ganesa
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Aeron smiled as she looked at him laughing a bit. "I was not around here then though good to here someone is keeping some of us in line." She glanced at him as her hoard moved back into Anathema. She rather enjoyed being a tamer of sorts she had many eyes and ears on what went on in anathema now.

turning to look at him as he spoke Io's name stopped her dead in her tracks. So that was where she ran to. not woman enough to stay with her family. Even though Aeron had to her to get lost. Aeron had figured the stubborn russet woman would have stayed close. "I know her" She spoke saying nothing more as he spoke about other things he wanted to talk to her about.

Golden orbs looked at him after he was done fully. "Lets Start with Io. She's a good mother and a hard worker. We just ha... No thats not the right choice of words. She didn't fit in here, her two children would do well in Ichika." she spoke. She tried to be calm through it all but the fact was Aeron was slightly upset by it.

She thought about the golden mutt. The trader who thought she was worth more then the Oriax "Amy that dirt bag trader is not allowed on Anatheman soil." Personal anger flared lightly the woman had disrespected Naniko and Alaki. She cared little about the way she was treated but one did not treat a pack leader that way. "Naniko does not want to see her at our borders. nor do I. I also on a visit to Ichika was near the attack but arrived to late to do any help. I later talked to the woman she attacked. Poor girl she's not even Luperci she can't fend off a knife." It was down right disgusting in Aeron's mind she was none to impressed with the gold mutt.

"Do not take this wrong but if Amy gives you anymore grief please call for me if help is needed." She figured many in Anathema would love the chance to behead her. "Ah yes the halfer, Rojo. He's arrogant I met him out in neutral soil he tried to make a meal of my ladies." she said pointing to the two felines who leapt along the trees ahead of them a bit.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.GR2_Aeron p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Aeron b {font-family:verdana; color:#461a02; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Aeron {background-color:#788218; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b7c167; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7237/atable4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #512d0f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Aeron .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Allerta Stencil; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#1b1e0b 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Aeron .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#cfd78c; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #512d0f; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread