Wait, there's a pack over here?
[html]

WC:433

He returned her laugh toward the man whom he had mauled once upon a time ago. He didn’t hold a grudge against him, just border intrusions where a big no no when he was around. Their walk carried along pleasantly, he did however notice her change in demeanor on the topic of Io. Blues looked to her then, studying her reaction, there walked seemed to stop when the name was mentioned. At first he had thought it was as he had suspected that she had abandoned the pack. But her words didn’t seem to hint at that, he nodded silently, filing away her words and her actions and ushered her along on their walk.

“Amy has not been outlawed from Ichika, but something tells me that X’y and myself will be pushing to ensure her arrogant form will never taint the pack. And while I’d love to be able to say that we would be able to handle her, we only have two warriors, myself and X’y and we can’t be everywhere right now.” He paused a moment looking over at her two cats, smiling and shaking his head.

“And this Rojo fella stayed in Ichika for two days, the same woman that was attacked by Amy seemed to have been swayed by his smooth talking. Poor girl, but I made damn sure the brute didn’t get five feet before eyes were on him. He’s another trouble maker, and one our two packs could do without. “ Since the issues had been stated, it was time to discuss what could be done about them. His slow walk stopped then as blues looked across the Anathema landscape.

“I think I’ll advise people in Ichika to stay or run away from them when they come near. Until we have more warriors capable of handling dangerous situations. If any sightings are made, I’ll be sure to try and send word. Your pack doesn’t have as many rules governing violent action, I’d go and hunt them down and kill them myself but I can’t, which is fucking frustrating ….” His obvious displeasure of pack policy was hinted at but he didn’t elaborate much more. The last thing he hated during this conversation was feeling like the weaker of the two packs but… that was exactly the stance they had right now, and a strong nearby ally was a good thing. Playing nice with Anathema and New Dawn where going to be a challenge but he’d rather be closer tied to Anathema obviously because of its strengths and length of time it had been in existence.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread