Wait, there's a pack over here?
[html]

WC:375

He listened as they walked, nodding when he felt it appropriate, and keeping silent for the time being. The grey male wasn’t blind, the woman was obviously built very well and her scars hinted at her exploits in other arenas. But for now the talk was formal, he could talk with her at a later time about personal questions, and or let some of his charm come forth. But it wasn’t often he found a full blooded Coyote and he had almost forgotten how beautiful they could be. But he didn’t let it distract him to long before her questions arose to his ears.

“Well I’m not sure the pack could condone terrible acts of aggression even if it was perpetrated by an ally, because the pack would be accepting such things. If there were to be co-operation in that area it would have to be more….” He let it drift off for a moment as he stopped and turned to her.

“It would have to be more shall we say private. On an official basis we would mutually help each other in dire threads, invasion, and aggression from a hostile pack, but on matters like Amy, things would need to be much lower key.” It wasn’t like him to talk abstractly or condone the very thing he suggested but in order to maintain the sense of peace within the pack he would do what he must. Especially since he had chosen a harder rank, one of crusading, if it meant he’d have to sell his soul to protect whom he care for he would.

For his part he ignored the comments about Kiara, sometimes someone trusting and light of heart like her where a rarity, and he was rather pleased to have her in the pack. She reminded him of what it was for like for him before his innocence was taken away, before he killed another wolf for the first time.

“No, we just need to verify that she didn’t abandon the pack, especially a pack that there might be an alliance with. No I came to talk about the relationship or lack thereof between our two packs. I’d much rather know the pack in front of me before worrying about ones much farther away. “

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread