Wait, there's a pack over here?
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allerta+Stencil);</style>Aeron Ganesa
Word Count :: 000 poo post due to lack of muse next one will be better

Aeron nodded as she listened he was wise. Maybe that was something she had never thought of. She had been in this area now for almost a year and she had come to figure out that she was in fact not fully against men. maybe for once she was able to see the light though it never seemed to be something that the golden yote had thought much about.

"I agree your quite right, I'd never want to do anything to harm your way or life." she spoke as she moved along the way. "Fallow me I live down in the valley and there we have some training grounds. Perhaps if an alliance is built members who would like to learn could learn under some of the warriors if thats possible. She paused for a moments.

"I mean not to kill I know Ichika is peaceful but I mean defense." she said as she huffed moving along the trees. She could feel the fact that she had taken the time to try and learn so much but she was still making stupid mistakes. She wondered if the male would find her incompetent.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.GR2_Aeron p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Aeron b {font-family:verdana; color:#461a02; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Aeron {background-color:#788218; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b7c167; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7237/atable4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #512d0f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Aeron .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Allerta Stencil; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#1b1e0b 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Aeron .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#cfd78c; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #512d0f; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread