Wait, there's a pack over here?
[html]

WC:350+ -

Saluce watched the golden coyote woman with a deceptive gaze. The way she moved, with purpose he admired it, her straight forward attitude. It made him more comfortable with the future of talks between the two packs. Because an alliance would take time to craft and effort to keep together, especially since the two packs where so close and yet so different in ideologies. Maybe relations could be helped along if the two packs co-operated more than going about as strangers and peeking at each other beyond the boundaries of their packs. In some spaces the area between the packs was so close that for anyone to travel between the gap and into the north one almost had to trespass.

“First and foremost, I think we should invite the leaders of both packs to some type of gathering. If there is to be any sort of co-operation between the packs then getting to know the other at the other side of the line in the sand might go far. I mean in spots the land between our packs isn’t even a mile wide.” He retorted quietly as he followed her down to their so called training grounds. He left the offer of training just as it was an offer in the air, since he didn’t consider Ichika had much of a need for sending it’s envoy class canines here to train. Training would be done by him or X’y and they would train them mentally as well to be able to defend but not break the rules of the pack.

“I doubt training will be necessary, X’yrin and myself are capable of training, but friendly spars among the two packs or even a games of sort might be interesting as well. “ he fired off as they walked down and let his eyes look at the picturesque scenery around him. The valley itself reminded him of the same valleys and streams that dotted the Ichikan landscape, and if there ever was any connection with the Anathema pack it was that they shared the same lifestyle in the mountains.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread