Wait, there's a pack over here?
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allerta+Stencil);</style>Aeron Ganesa
Word Count :: 000 poo post due to lack of muse next one will be better

Nodded as she smiled looking at him. "I agree with you I think it could be rather worth it. I wonder what could be done. though. she said as she moved on. Brining the leaders together to speak and having herself work on coordinating it she hoped would bring her some praise with Naniko. The thing I see as the largest issue though is not bring them together but what each other could give to benefit the other. Like Anathema could be your back up in war or with any problem She spoke stopping herself But what would Ichika give in the pairing. not many here are for your ways. of peace that is. We're a rather rag tag group she spoke looking at him.

Aeron yet again nodded as he spoke she had to admit he was rather smart for a man. Well We'd always be willing to help after all thats what most of us do. she stated as she stopped and looked down at the valley. This is where we train many buildings still need work but the fact it indoor and out door ability. These trees can be useful as well. She then looked at him. What about a festival of sorts twice a year or once in the summer where your members and ours may join together and teach trades spar do as they please. With our ranks having such a vast array of trades that I bet with one hand helping the other. She could feel excitement brewing in her little mind. looking at him she thought about creating something between the two.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.GR2_Aeron p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Aeron b {font-family:verdana; color:#461a02; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Aeron {background-color:#788218; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b7c167; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7237/atable4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #512d0f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Aeron .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Allerta Stencil; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#1b1e0b 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Aeron .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#cfd78c; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #512d0f; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread