Wait, there's a pack over here?
[html]

WC:

Saluce simply nodded as she spoke. Not really having much to say for the moment as his form wandered along with the anathema female. A long deep breathe billowed into his lungs and then was exhaled as the words formed in his mind in reply. He didn’t really know exactly what Ichika would provide as compensation but he wasn’t about to play their position as weak as it was. Blues looked along their training grounds, nose twitching at the foreign scents that clung to the place. He turned to her for a moment taking his time in replying before finally the words started to leave his mouth.

“Ichika is graced with very fertile lands, which makes livestock pretty easy to rise. I run my own blacksmith shop as well, but understandably, I have problems arming someone who may become an enemy so I tend to leave that separate from negotiations. I however do have a large Shire Stallion who could rear impressive foals with his build.” He stopped for a moment before looking past the woman to the mountains surrounding them.

“A Festival sounds like a good idea, I had very much the same thing in mind. But as with all things I’d have to defer to my mate in any decision pertaining to Ichika’s contributions and Anathema’s as well Aeron.” Now that he was farther into the pack he was starting to feel uneasy being this far into a foreign packs heart land.

“I think we have talked at length about this but I feel neither of us are in a position to really commit anything at this time, so I’ll head back to Ichika and talk to X’yrin about what we have discussed.”

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread