Shadow in the woods
[word count=331]
Due to Shadowfangs training and what he had been led to believe about interactions in the wild ( and thanks to what was hard-coded into his brain thanks to his father) Shadow still watched carefully every move and muscle twitch that was given off by the female but slowly after she had relaxed due to his behavior towards her, he finally managed to calm himself enough to where he wasn't looking for an attack from all directions. Shadow loved his dead father but it would have been nice if social interactions and etiquette were mixed into his assassin training.

As he settled he slowly sat down in a civil manner as he listened to the words of the female before him and he smiled and nodded as he heard her name." It's a pleasure to meet you Vesper and no i am not some outcast or dark prince cast from my home. I was in a small pack with just me, my mother and my father...My mother passed and then my father raised me and time slowly took him from me as well and now i am just looking for a place to belong. I'm looking to speak with all the packs in this land so to hear that you are from another one of them helps me a lot."

He thought for a second and then figured there was no harm in asking since they were already talking and getting info from one another." You said you were from the Inferni? An all Coyote pack was it? Do they only allow coyote's or is there something more to it?. " He stopped and laughed lightly and apologized." Forgive me for babbling, i am a firm believer that info and knowledge are as powerful as any knife or strength." He waited patiently for the slew of many answers to his many questions and he only hoped that his inquiries wouldn't annoy or upset his new "friend"

Messages In This Thread