Shadow in the woods
[Word Count=213]
Shadow listened intently at the words coming from Vesper and her experience with the Inferni and their way of life and after she was done and everything had sunk in Shadow nodded lightly and smiled" Thank you for letting me know about the Inferni it could have been bad for me to walk up to their territory and howl to speak with a member or the Alpha, you may have just saved me from having to deal with a potentially deadly situation." His tail wagged lightly behind him and it every so often thumped on the ground not due to him being annoyed or anything but because of the sheer size of it...To shadow his large size was normal and he really didn't see anything wrong with it he just though everyone else smaller than him." He looked around and sniffed the air out of habit and then he looked back to Vesper and with his yellow and blue eyes he looked into hers" So...care to follow me to the Anathema Territory? Or are you on an errand of some kind?" He stood up and shook lightly getting the snow off his pelt and he smiled as he motioned with his muzzle towards the direction he was headed.

Messages In This Thread