Shadow in the woods
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

As Shadow finished his question and motioned for Vesper to lead the way he easy picked up the shock as she looked right into his eyes and then was at a loss of words and he was going to just come out and say if there was something amater but she beat him to it with her sudden question of if he knew someone named Blind. He thought about all the encounters he has had over the past few moons and he slowly shook his head and then since she brought it up so to speak he thought he would ask. I take it this Blind, Person has one yellow eye and one blue..in the same position as mine?"

Shadow kept walking but slowly so that they could talk about this person, Shadow was actually kind of interested in Blind because he didn't know that there were any others with eyes like his. He knew that miss matched eyes could happen but he thought it kinda cool that there was another with blue and yellow in the same position as his. Shadow walked next to Vesper and kept his relaxed expression and he wondered what the relationship was between Blind and Vesper but he figured that if he were to get such information Vesper would have to be willing to offer it. He wasn't going to ask just in case it was a bad memory or falling out.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread