Shadow in the woods
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

As they walked and Vesper gave him simple answers to his question he picked it up easily that she was not willing to tell him anything more than what she has already and if that was the case then Shadow was fine with it. He kept moving ignoring the fact that she shot down his questions but still he enjoyed having the company and traveling with someone, anyone, rather then being on his own. As an assassin, traveling alone was not odd or uncommon, in fact to do so was actually sought by most assassins and Shadow could do it but he wasn't cold and the company was good for him. Shadow always felt like when he was with someone that he didn't have to be so serious or looking for an attack or enemy in the shadows.

Yes, Shadow liked this company and his body showed it. Shadows tail was waving widely and quick and his ears were at attention and ready to hear any words that Vesper may say. A slight smile was on his muzzle and he had a hop to his stride. Anyone else watching Shadow at this moment would think him a peaceful, caring maybe even withdrawn, and for the most part he was, if it wasn't for the fact that he could change faster then the wind and be the cold, calculating assassin that he was. "So if you don't mind my asking, what brings you out here heading to the Anathema territory. You of course, don't have to answer that i just feel some talk is better than none when around others."

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread