Shadow in the woods
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +345

He continued to move slowly and steady and he had been content but due to his mission the question he asked needed to be answered.He turned his head and looked to Vesper as they walked and talked and while they did if Vesper was paying attention she would notice that Shadow was avoiding rocks and trees and holes in the ground without even looking where he was placing his feet. After asking his questions and hearing everything that the Coy/wolf had to say about it he smiled lightly and looked forward again thinking and memorizing and going over it all multiple times in his head.

He knew she was hiding something due to the way she never brought up Anathema and he figured it was a spying mission or something more. Shadow didn't dwell on it to much for it honestly didn't concern him. He was about to call it quits and let the female have her silence like she wanted but then surprisingly she asked him a question and because she had answered his, he felt it was only right for her to get an answer.

Yes, I came from far up north. I am not of these lands and i find myself here now due to the mission i have told you about. Thank you Vesper for all you have told me, and of course for the company, being alone is so normal for one such as I, however you have made the trip interesting and it is my pleasure to have met you. If you ever need a friend or a helping hand with anything, I am here. Shadow kept looking forward not bothering to see the look on Vespers face at his sudden friendship offering. Shadow was happy with what he had gotten from meeting Vesper and in his mind even though they were still strangers to one another he thought of her as his friend and if she didn't think the same he was okay with it and his offer would still be good if she wanted it.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread