the sun it rises as you walk
[html]

short? yes!

Word Count → 000

'No need to be scared' he said softly, 'I'm big and tough, but I'm not partially to puppy meat' he smiled slyly. It would be cannibalistic anyway so Angel would steer away from that subject anyhow. Angel stood up a little straighter, stretching his neck before sitting back down again and stooping slightly to converse with this little girl. 'Ah, I thought I hadn't seen you around here before' his accented voice mused aloud, nodding as he spoke. 'You have a name?' he asked, gently, wanting to put a name to a face rather than regarding her mentally as the little girl. Or nena as it was. As a native Catalan, his thought process was generally in Catalan unless reading foreign text.

'Well, if you want to head off to sleep, I won't keep you' Angel said, looking back on the kitchen, I was just looking for something for my sister. She lives here too'. He perhaps sounded foolish, the elder brother fetching things for his bossy younger sister. But apparently it was the least he could have done. Ana spoke as if he knew what Enkiel was going to do!

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread