The secret not so secret side of me
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron was alone in the room where her and Io had fought and it made her annoyed and angry at the same time. She was fixing the wall that she had put her fist through no need to make Leon do it when she had done it. Both children to her knowledge now lay asleep in Aeron's bed. She shared it with no one but the two kids. She had to admit it was a little lonely.

She looked at the bottle of Liquor and smiled picking it up once again she took a drink. It had been so long since the burn of alcohol had touching her lips. She placed the bottle down and hummed to herself as she began to fix the wall. She had not don't work like this for a while and it brought her a little ease. She hated dwelling on things.

She'd had a few drinks and was slightly buzzed but the wall was coming along well. The feelings of anger and sorrow were slowly over whelming the golden vixen and the alcohol did nothing more then allow her body to fluctuate through the emotions without thought of what came from her mouth. The wall was done and Aeron could feel after about an hour of not drinking that her buzz was leaving so she slid down the wall and too a drink.

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
She sang to herself sitting there on the floor. She was either going to drink the mixed feelings away or send herself to the looney bin. She hated the things Io had done and did until that night. Now there were two children who missed their mama Io, and an Aeron who missed the crazy woman. She had been so angry she had just allowed herself to get out of hand and now Io was gone. Aeron had allowed it to come to this and now was bond to drink herself dumb.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!
Aeron sang as she looked at the bottle. in it she could see the bracelets reflections. And from singing to anger the golden female turned throwing the bottle hearing it smash as she ripped off the bracelet and snarled. She left Io had left Io could have fought for Aeron could have shown Aeron that she truly cared instead she ran off with two of the four. She didn't fight for it. Snarling the buzzed woman sat there bond to fall to pieces.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread