Love Isn't Always Easy, But It's Always Worth It
[html]
Word Count :: 246 Lets hope Liam isn’t too mad at her.

At his words of him simply getting a scratch, Ayasha glanced him over, making sure Liam was alright. He didn’t seem to hurt and she was rather relieved. But when he said that he fell on his ass, she gave an amused snort of laughter and You should be careful where you sit then. She wasn’t even chiding him but simply teasing him. His words about how beautiful he thought she was earned him a dazzling smile. You should tell me more often. Just in case I forget.

Liam talked about shacking up in the house sometimes and he pulled her into an embrace. She looked around and gave him an attempted crooked smile. Well, loverboy. You have a lot of work to do on the place before I even consider shacking up with you here. You’ll have to make do with the cave until then. He buried his nose in her neck and she gave his ear a playful nip.

But he soon pulled back and inspected her newest necklace. He pulled further away as if he had been burned by it and she frowned slightly, guessing that he had some idea that he wouldn’t be happy with where she got. Yeah. I, um, ran into to your father and he gave it to me. He did want me to look after myself and you. She figured it would be best to be honest with him and she waited for his reaction to her news.

Wanting all we left behind, Like it's the answer. An hour glass we can't rewind, Holding back the life that I've denied for so long

Image courtesy of RC Designer

<style>
.GR2_Ayasha p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Ayasha b {font-family:verdana; color:#d1b584; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Ayasha {background-color:#d8c098; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#fbfade; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9652/atable15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #b9c484; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Ayasha .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #b9c484; }
.GR2_Ayasha .name {text-align:right; font-family:Alex Brush; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#9f875e 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Ayasha .lyrics {color:#fbfade; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_Ayasha .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#fffff1; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #b9c484; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread