You've rather a long way to go, young master
Ayita smiled there was nothing that could keep her angry at her children. She had learned that her children were her blessing from her god. She was tankful that she had seven healthy and happy children. Three of which who had gone and one had come back the other two had yet to return but she knew with time that they would all settle and find themselves happy and healthy.

Ayita smiled "Soon my sun prince soon." she said as she moved to the sink that she had some water in. She had brought snow in and allowed it to melt and she used that to water the plants. She looked at him as she took a watering can and filled it up. "So you like the smells of my garden hmm?" she asked as she lightly watered one of the plants.

"Would you like to see what I have growing in one of the side rooms?" she asked as she stepped away and towards another room. "I here I have my flowers I'm going to plant for Zafier and Ame." She spoke looking at the sun prince. He would never know just how much he made her miss her older brother.

Messages In This Thread