You've rather a long way to go, young master
[html]
Skoll Haskel

I'm gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware!

I'm gonna be the mane event
Like no king was before

I'm brushing up on looking down
I'm working on my roar

Word Count :: 278

“Soon,” Skoll Haskel echoed, and he smiled at the thought. Winter was already losing its charm; he had been entranced by the snowflakes and the white-blanketed world of the Court, but the coldness and business of the rest of the pack bothered him. He also knew that, in the coming months, he would learn to shift at last.

Whether or not he was in a real hurry to grow up was debatable, as he was happy to be a kid and play all day, but he also wanted to be bigger, stronger. Vigilante had urged him to enjoy his childhood while he could, but couldn’t he want to shift and do more things like exploring too? He wanted to be able to leave the pack lands sometimes, especially after Terra had taught him tricks for fighting bobcats. There were lots of packs out there, many that he hadn’t even heard about, and he was eager to visit them.

He nodded and scampered after her as she watered the plants, his nose stuck up in the air as if to better smell them. “Smells like spring,” he said cheekily, even if he didn’t really know what spring smelled like.

Ayita moved toward another one of the rooms, and he nodded again. “I wanna see Zafier’n’Ame plants,” he mumbled. He obviously didn’t know his deceased sister, other than mention of her, and he was a bit too young to really remember his uncle either. It was probably easier, as he didn’t grieve for them as much as his mother might. A small frown tugging at his mouth, he leaned against his mother’s leg and asked, “What was Uncle Zafier like?”

table by marie Image copyrights to disney

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.skolllion { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... lllion.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:600px; height:521px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.skolllion .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 350px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.skolllion .text {height:380px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.skolllion b {color:#dc8d41; }
.skolllion p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.skolllion p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.skolllion .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:20px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#7b2331;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread