You've rather a long way to go, young master
[html]
Skoll Haskel

I'm gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware!

I'm gonna be the mane event
Like no king was before

I'm brushing up on looking down
I'm working on my roar

Word Count :: 240 This is short and not much to reply to... Poke me if you want me to add stuff. Smile

Green eyes widened and a pale mouth fell open in awe as the flowers came into view. A myriad of colors and smells enveloped his senses, as if he had stepped into springtime from the cold winter’s day. The aroma took no heed of his stuffy nose, even, and as he trailed close to his mother his tail began to wag at a quick tempo. He yipped once and ran over to one of the pots, rearing up to put his forepaws on it and gently sniff the petals. He could only imagine what the Court would look like covered in these!

His carefree moment passed as Ayita looked down at him, smiling in the loving way she had as she described his late uncle. The puppy’s ears tilted toward her with interest, absorbing all of the words she said. He was surprised to hear that Zafier was like him, but it made him proud to know he was related to such a brave man. The Catori in him swelled with this pride, and he nodded.

“I loved him too,” Skoll said quickly, even if he was a bit too young to remember. “Zafier was good an’ I wanna be like him, brave’n’smart.” It was the first time he had ever expressed wanting a role model other than his powerful King father, but he was beginning to learn that there were many wolves you could look up to in a lifetime.

table by marie Image copyrights to disney

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.skolllion { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... lllion.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:600px; height:521px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.skolllion .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 350px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.skolllion .text {height:380px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.skolllion b {color:#dc8d41; }
.skolllion p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.skolllion p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.skolllion .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:20px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#7b2331;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread